Friday, March 18, 2016

The Other Side Of The Sadist Sun

I lay dead with emotionless eyes,
But my heart didn't give up and gave me a shiver of sweet ache,
So I curse the Sun for it now took you away and made me realise,
It is yet another battle day.

The shine now blinds me,
So I frantically collect and cover our dreams,
Feeling the burning pain rise up,
I squeal out to the sunny stream,
"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SEE TODAY?"

The drat doesn't answer my frustration,
But sure mocks my situation,
For now I have to labour again,
Of carrying the gut-wrenching pain.

I walk to make money,
Listening to music to live, until death calls out to me, 'oh, honey,'
And soon my heart trails off to your street...
Oh sweet, why did you let me fall for you?
For I wanted to rise with you like those times when...
I could never wait for the darkness to clear,
Because you came with the Sun, my dear.

Afraid, I run back home to get under the rug,
Shut out the maddening world for hours couple,
Search out those dreams that had you and me,
And hope for the moment to freeze right there,
As I vent my prayers into your ears,

Please! oh, sweet, jump out of my dreams,
Come to me tomorrow when I walk under the same sunny stream,
Catch me off guard,
Pick me up so my hair can drench in the light,
Make me love the Sun again for real this time.

-shetoldme

No comments:

Post a Comment